Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 & 2012?

Sipping on my bubble tea while writing this - if you're wondering, no it's not Chatime (even tho it was opened yesterday at Aeon). It's from a little Taiwanese dessert shop near my house. I personally do not enjoy Chatime's pearl milk tea because the pearls are too chewy for my liking, and they seemed a tad bit too plastic. The taste of their milk tea is not bad tho ;) I however do prefer Chatime's Honey Lemon Aloe, BESTnya!

Well been days since I blogged so I decided to write a short post on what I did in 2011 and my new year resolutions for 2012. I actually don't understand why I bother to write about them because I basically did nothing in 2011 and I always end up failing to achieve the goals/resolutions that I have set for myself -_- well nevermind I guess we can laugh together about how much I have failed to achieve by the end of 2012.

2011:
I have not really get anything productive done this year so bear with me...
-I went to coll, got to know some really awesome friends, met some old friends, met some bitches...and yeah got my A-levels done (I hope I pass tho *prays hard)
-Got my driving license
-Got my smartphone and started to tweet 24/7. Bet my followers hate me but that's what Twitter is for RIGHT?!
-Became a better dog owner lol. Can I say I love Junior more and more with my every heartbeat wtf I'm still learning to be the best owner and best JieJie to him and I'm trying my best because I LOVE YOUUUUU JUNIOR
-Passed my Grade8 piano practical exam PHEWWWW
-Discover my love for Youtube - Mychonny, Peter Chao and Shane dawson *swoons~
-Played some really great games on my phone - Unblock Me, Tiny Tower, Flood-It!, Alchemy, The Scientist, Veggie Dog etc... << told you I did nothing productive
-Brought my level of laziness + procrastination to another level. Almost godlike -_-

2012?
My resolutions, new hopes and goals :)
-Study harder, not be lazy, complete assignments on time, don't study last minute (I SAY THIS EVERY YEAR AND I FAIL TO DO IT EVERY YEAR FML)
-Start working out? hahahahahah I wanna get fit pls wtf but I know I would fail too
-Sleep earlier, stop sleeping at 5am in the morning and waking up at 1pm wtf
-Save more money so I can buy whatever I want muahahahah!!!
-Get an iPod + oven so I can bake and BECOME FATTER!!! fml -_-
-Be a nicer person and stop being mean
-Smile more :)
-STOP EATING SO MUCH lolwtf
-blog more
-control my temper

Ok I think I'm done here. I wanna achieve whatever I wrote up there, wish me luck!
Happy New Year to everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment