Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thanks, friends.

I have been feeling really happy and contented for the past few days :) this is because most of my holidays consists of staying at home for the whole day, waking up at 1pm, having late lunch, watch TV, bringing Junior for his walk, dinner and TV (again ugh. How bored can I be?) I got to meet up with some friends for the past few days and this really really puts me in a good mood!

Was out with Xuan Hui and Jia Wai on New Year's Eve, had a quick lunch at Sakae Sushi and did some talking/catching up. It feels good because it's been ages since I saw them. They came to my house too and was quite impressed by the tricks Junior can do hahahah *proud

Went to meet up with Tomato and Kachua at the Botanic park too on Tuesday. Sorry that I overslept and only got there around 6 (was supposed to be there at 5 :p) had quite some catching up to do and I got a free box of Tambun Biscuit hahaha thanks to Tomato + Crystal!

Also, met up with my babe Joey too yesterday.We went to get some frozen yogurt (whoooohooooo FUN!) she said she would be at my place by 9 to fetch me. Hahahah seriously my first thought was WHERE'S MY ARMOUR SUIT!!! hahahahahah I even went and google image and found this that I really like :

HAHAHAHA don't play play please! Got guns some more!
However it turns out that her driving was fine, it's just that she seemed pretty tensed and she did mention that driving with me sitting beside her is making her stress lolwut?! :(

Her forever alone car after we got out from Tutti Frutti
I almost died laughing when she said "omg look at my forever alone car. SO ALONEEEE" LOL
I love spending time like this with friends, just talking and spending some quality time with each other.
Pic of us to end this post :D

-edit-
ONE MORE PIC KAYYYY
Junior wearing my shirt looking all confused hahahahahahahahHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAaahah kbaiz :D

No comments:

Post a Comment